Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Burn Victims

Bone Deep


Hehe the site crashed when i began writing this post so I wasn't able to finish it, hence the pic of this poor fellow above place alone by itself on the site. My apologies.

Anyway.
With all due respect to burn victims, and that guy. I think in away we're all burn victims. Life burns us all one way or another. Those of us burned on the outside can't hide what fire does to the human form so they carry it as a visual representation of what they've been thru.

Others have been burned to the soul mentally if you will. They carry a concealled bruise that you stumble upon as you get to know them. It's a reaction to draw back from pain, most any animal will do it, instinct I guess you could call it. But when the human mind is burned from experience alone like being fucked over, cheated on, verbal abuse, or just the rantings of an ego gone wild, or ambition, the mind takes up habits/reactions unique to itself. Then makes sense of it all no matter how far fetched that sense my be. The way Tommy falls in love with girls who touch him(burned). Ryan inability to be real(burned). How George jumps to conclusions(burned). Angela I think is a good example of the severly burned, knowning her speaks for itself, to do an example is a post of it's own. This Blog in it's entirety shows how I myself have been burned, but if you need an example, I'm a bit hard on my friends.

The comedy in this whole thing is, you could say that in a parable kinda way that we're all patients in a burn ward complaining about the way the next guy looks even though our scars don't look any better.

That is all.


the Burn Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about his lamentable diatribes about things that happened two years ago or the guy with the burn wounds?

~Tommy~

Forgot my blogger password...

Anonymous said...

We have here recently had an in depth conversation about this post..I feel you. I think that everyone out there is a burn victim either by choice or because someone in life has hurt us one way or the other. I feel that humans could be happier if we were more acceptable to the flaws of ourselves. Do not judge anyone else before you judge yourself is a word to the wise.

Lessence said...

2012.......wow