Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mother and Son



On a serious note real quick. Anyone who knows me, knows how much of a Tupac fan I am since I was 14 and first heard "Strickly 4 My Niggaz" his second album. I like the picture he took with his mother the most because it reminds you that regardless of what anyone thinks about Pac he was someones child and I believe, generally a good person. Today I'm gonna cruise my town playing his music in remeberance. I know I speak for alot of people out there when I say "We miss you man."

September 13, 1996................................


I'd also like to take a moment to remember some of my family and homeboys who died before they time. --John "Dakem" Frankin(cousin). Stuart Franklin. Demetre King. Bridgette. Tiffany Elrod(my older sister). Boo. X. Annet. Anna & Robert-for showing me true love.

We all family really though, yall.
"Am I my brothers keeper?" --Yes, I am.

Yall be cool. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's weird to think he's been dead for 10 years; he's been dead longer than some people have been alive...time is funny that way, I guess...