Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sentimental Sometimes

Later in life I'm sure this post my come back to bite me in the ass.
But.... Ever since my bike accident I've been quite weak when watching movies that inspire emotional feedback. In other words if there is a bad, sad, or good ending of great emotion where I used to point and laugh or talk shit. Now I just sit there like a bitch while emotion takes over me as I suppress the urge to smile or frown while simultaneously hold back tears from eyes that always seem to water up.
Sad isn't it?

Todays culprit. The movie Cast Away. Ya know the part when they meet again and your thinking, "Damn she thought he was dead and now he's here, but she married the dentist, and he fucked, and they got kids. Damn and he only made it thru all that shit to be with her." Fucked me up man.
Some of the man is still in me. Like the little voice that wanted to shout at the tv, "Yo man fuck that dude up. He took ya woman. Fuck how long you've been gone she should have waited forever, fuck him up." And the urge to root for really fucked up shit to happen like seeing her hop in the ride with him and just dip out towards the very end with no regard for husband and child left behind.
Funny how we watch movies sometimes hoping for a different outcome.

Probably just should have cried about all the stuff that happen to me that day of the accident and got it out the way. I held back though. Maybe I still am?

Yall be cool.

No comments: