Monday, July 08, 2024

Let's begin Again

45.  

Big WoW.  

But here we are. Still living.  Still writing.  Still fighting. And on another level.... Still exciting!?

Am I still worthy of this blog?  Can I still do this?  Even if it is still just for me. 

Should my content have changed?  I don't know, more maturity maybe.  Something more incite full that transcends my former self or outlook on life.  I mean, anyone who has read this stuff knows I have always been a pretty DEEP dude.

And I must admit.  I've spent the last ten years visiting this blog from time to time to revel at the rants I've posted on here as a younger man with an amusement that only fresh eyes could have giving me from a more "mature" self.   The young man has grown older to read the very words he intentionally wrote for his older self. 

Amusing indeed. LOL

I'm going to try and do this.  I still have no shame.   I'll write WHATEVER LOL.  

I don't know what it will be like.  But I'm going to continue to write on this blog like it's a job.  It will come back to me. I'm still kinda twisted.  I just need to compartmentalize just a bit of my arrogance for the pages.  Or just figure out what kinda pool I wanna sit in and see who gets in with me. 

So much has changed.  I will go into how I'm processing that.  Trying my best not to offend anyone with an honest truth I intend to bring to these pages.  I feel as if I've made it back home into a castle I'd left ages ago.  In a different time and place.  

And now here I am.  

Back on the Throne. 

Built within the ranting and ravings of my own words.  

Being mindful as well. Of the Lovely places the same words once took me.   

JOY.

 

 

No comments: