Friday, April 29, 2005

Good Times

I Balled
This is a pic of me and my pops in 1980 i was well over a year old and ballin on the beaches of Hawaii. Notice the food in hand an mouth. I wasn't much of a messy eater by the way. Also notice the wine in the background and the cool haircut.(I'm sure the hair was tight back then i mean come on just look at a movies of those days.) My moms told me that the guy in Hawaii 5-O wanted to do something useful for his public image so when i was born he came and shook my and hand along with whoever else was in the nusery at the hospital that day hehe "Book'em Dano."
Pops was this big time track star back then and i was pushing a stroller or moms was anyway heh "tool". Keeping with the theme though, me and my pops arent really close anymore so i marked this up as a paradise lost. Not to mention i think it would be cool to remember when i didn't even have to wipe my own ass. Anyway the photos show it all, I BALLED since BIRTH. Hataz take it in.

Next post we get down to business so leave ya sensitivity at the door, Holla!!
young Baller Posted by Hello

No comments: