Thursday, April 28, 2005

Lost Paradise

What is paradise anyway. Some think it's this place where you do nothing but lounge around, eat all day, go for a swim and walk around with a stupid smile on your face. Some of the radicals have this view of getting set up with like 40 virgins (which is quite interesting might I add) but hey if you need people to die for you....i suppose that'll do it. To me, and in this life I believe paradise is a relic of the past, and besides most of us don't recognize it till it's already passed us by.

My paradise lost was spent amongst friends i thought to be close, and it was good even though most of it was a lie. Riding around in my car and heading to KU to write ryhmes with my hip hop peeps who soon fell off to prison, or having to leave the country. (For real)

So, heres my page of pics and poetry to the good times. This is my first real web page but I'm gonna keep up with it so give me time.
Oh and thanx for visiting.

P.s. I still Ball Bitches


No comments: