Sunday, June 11, 2006

Damn........aint this a bitch?

While currently in alot of pain, i decided to write this post to annouce that earlier today i was in a motorcycle accident.

I rear ended a chevy suburban and pretty much slid down the street. On my head. Thank God I had a helmet on. My injuries though not life threatening are pretty bad. I have a hard time getting around, and I have no idea how I'm gonna bath myself for the next week or so.
My beautiful bike is totalled, I was later told at the hospital. My wounds have to be cleaned and dressed twice a day for an undeterminded amount of time. But hey, I'm Alive.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Im glad that you are okay. I hope you have someone helping you out with your issues. You take care and heal fast, you got a bike to get back on!( well maybe you got a bike). I really hope you are alright. Big hug's!

Izzy said...

Ouch, that is a bitch. I'm glad it wasn't worse, though. Especially considering what happened to a certain NFL quarterback this week.

Anonymous said...

Hey Man,

I am extremely sad that you got into such a accident and that your arms are bandaged the way they are. I recommend that you find a good friend to stay with you regularly!! Anyway I am glad your alright and I know you will heal just fine and be back to normal in no time. You are in my prayers, have a great day!!

Strictly Friends

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, you really do piss women off!!? Well not I!

Anonymous said...

why didn't you call me!! or have someone else call me! I have to find out that you got hurt by reading a blog!! why!! please get better soon and be careful i am not in the midwest to help take care of u. If you need anything (although I am not in the near vicinity) please call me.

Luv,

your cuz

Lessence said...

Uh oh, i hope this doesn't become a situation. I'd better update this soon to get the ball rollin in another direction.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...that might be best...

Anonymous said...

I agree with y'all......anthony and gary. change the subject its getting hot in here. lol