Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Two Cents....




Today I went to church and a message was delivered to me that I don't think I can ignore. "Have you let your talents be used in God's work?" I've used this page in the past to "show my ass" for the most part, and have been good at it mind you. But as of now focus has changed, with a slight twist of course cause I'm twisted.

For those of you about "points" the point of my page initially was to show change. I like to analyze and I especially like to analyze myself. Looking back on old posts I've written on here I've been able to look at myself from the 3rd person. Because I wanted to see what it was about me that made some people adore me, while others despised me. I've found that at times I'm quite vulnerable, while at other times just full of myself (I like those times by the way). But other times I really have something to say and while I don't get the comments I like when I deal into the fundamentals of life, I do like the phone calls and thank yous for posts like "Jesus was a man people".

I intend to write alot more posts like that because I think I have something to say when it comes to religion as a whole. And I believe I should use my talents to glorify God being that he's done so much for me. But I'm still me so there will be a twist, just so long as I can still sleep at night. Incase some of you didn't know I haven't worked for like 3 monts now. Thru true friends and Jesus I still have EVERYTHING. And it's good. Now...."the letters", I really thought people would see the big picture but I over estimated the intellect and maturity of some of the poeple who read my posts, I apologize. While being stuck on myself I forgot that they too contribute to why people come here and read what it is I have to say, and I apologize.
So with out condemming myself to hell and taking a few others with me I intend to write posts on bible related scriptures and still of course give my opinion, some example i've seen in life etc, etc, and just take if from there. I've been scanning thru it quite a bit lately and incase ya didn't know it has a ton of life drama in it from love stories to back stabbers, gossip and what have you. So I hope I gain support in this indeavor and that you pray for me to get the right messages across. And I hope that can be as special to each of you as you are to me......even the haters.


P.S. Don't think for a minute i'm gonna try to be on here preaching to people, that aint my bag.
but I am gonna have plenty to talk about.

Yall be cool. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

A Rare Commodity said...

Interesting change of pace....I am looking forward to reading your analogies.

Anonymous said...

How hard is it to thank God when everything is going right?..Not hard at all..Job sd "God gave and God have taken away,let the name of the Lord be blessd"..He knows it all so just thank him and leave it in his hands..Good Day!!

Re.A friend of a friend!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds really good and by the way not that you really care about my opinion but I am really glad to hear you give God the glory of providing you support for keeping you a float. Change can be really good and at times its NEEDED to be able to really grow spiritually.

Anonymous said...

Hiya,

You don't know me, I came across your blog while googling the name of an old friend. You may not know these people, and if so, I apologize for bothering you.

The people I'm looking for are Stuart Franklin and Gary Jackson (I could have his last name wrong, but I think that's it). Gary went by the nickname Wolverine or Logan when I knew him. They would have graduated in 98 or 99, and they both had August 14th birthdays. They had a friend named Craig and I think a friend with the nickname Doughboy, and a group of them went to Ireland after graduating highschool.

I lost touch with them about 4 or 5 years ago, and my email address changed, so they had no way of finding me since then.

If any of this rings any bells, please write me back at valkyrii@gmail.com

Thank you

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why we were created for his purpose and glory. So if your talents are getting used in any other fashion, then it can be seen as sinful. Figure out what your God-given talents are and go from there. It looks like writing is your bag, start there. Find a mentor that is living a life you might want to emulate one day. Not be, but be like. This might help you on your journey. Be blessed!

your friend anonymous

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the comments. This is the author of all you survey. I really wanna start writing again I have more things on my mind as of late. I'm just a lil embarrassed to say this but I can't recall my password.
I was thinking of starting a new blog anyway, but that debate is currently in the air. I've tried the "forgot your password link" with no success. Maybe I need to call Gary. Or maybe this forum has run it's course anyway. I'll be back soon enough to let you know what I intend to do. Meantime I need to get in touch with christi, too bad she didn't read a past post.
Or maybe thats good.

Anonymous said...

Paradise Lost, if that's what you call yourself. You should never let whatever is on your mind cloud whatever it is you want to do/write. Matter of fact that should feed that energy even more so. Maybe that's just me over stepping my boundaries a little, but just my own personal experience. I find that my writing and my relationship with God, takes me to a place that no 'man' can touch, and me in keeping that place sacred, it runs over into my daily life, and keeps me sane....until next time....

your friend anonymous