Saturday, December 02, 2006

OOPS!










Gonna hop around a bit, this one should be more embarrassing for me.
Back story is, this was the second girl I ever slept with. She was kinda popular but anyway. After knowning each other for about 2 weeks, we had sex, and sex, and sex, and sex. I thought I was in love, lots of letters went back and forth between us in the year of 98. Short of the long is she came thru, laid down and went to sleep. (I still don't think she was sleep). I figured I'd "stir it like mu'fuckin coffee" , if ya know what I mean.
(try to get some sex in other words) She hops up like whats going on. Quitely begins putting on her shoes, while she ties one I quietly tie the other. Then she's gone....no I didn't stop her. I was kinda shook really.
Next day I get this.

/Anthony,

Hey what in the hell is wrong with you? That wasn't even coo. Why you hurt me like that? I think it's safe to say I can classify you in the same group as with the rest of them
niggas. What I think about it, I though you was different. I guess thats what I get for thinking.
Now can you see why scared to fall in love.


****/

bullshit

Lil did I know that would be one of many very confusing days, and notes like these.
Misunderstandings, and mishaps. Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is ridiculous....the whole idea is silly. People come here to read your THOUGHTS or views on things that may be going on in life in general or in YOUR LIFE not read past letters that others have written you.Remember WHY you created the blog in the first place? I guess I'll take the advice an just not read your site anymore if this is the way its going to be

Lessence said...

LOL, so don't read it anymore, matter of fact why did you even leave a comment. One things good anyway, when i'm done doing this only my friends will be the only ones comin here if others share your opinion.

Anonymous said...

"stir it like my'fuckin coffee?" Are you sereous? Now your making yourself look like a fool. From what I heard your not all that in bed anyway. So maybe you shouldn't go around bragging about how many young girls you manipulated into sleeping with you.

SIMPLY_ME said...

I know on the last post I lost my temper. Since then words were exchanged, points were made and forgiveness was given so now we're moving on.

For some strange reason Fed Up's comment rubbed me the wrong way and she wasn't even talking to me, but of course I have to add my two cents. Your comment made you look a little jealous. Were you secretly wanting something you couldn't have? Could the reason for your insults be because he wasn't giving IT to you? I'm all about points, I always wanna know "what the point is" so help us understand yours. I don't know where you got your info from but word on the streets is he can handle himself quite well in THAT department. But I guess you can't always believe everything you hear.

Lessence said...

LOL, fed up is funny. You come thru, i'll show you how good i am in bed......maybe if ya lucky.

Anonymous said...

u really shouldn't brag in that department

Anonymous said...

I've never understood how people can make statements and not qualify them. And after all, every activity involving two people requires some sort of teamwork - seldom can only one person bare all of the blame...

Anonymous said...

whoops, meant to say 'bear' instead of 'bare,' I should know better...

Anonymous said...

Simply Me I like your style. Say ma you gotta man? I think maybe we should get acquainted.

Anonymous said...

SimplyMe stop lying I could have sworn you said he was boring in bed, isn't that why you had football guy on the side?

Anonymous said...

well hell Lessence since people say your so great in bed.....can I be added to the maybe if ya lucky list?!?!?

Lessence said...

it's probably time to move on now. I'm gonna get to work on the next post. Thank you all for your comments.