Saturday, March 21, 2009

Flickr



Greg Enemy at the Granada this past wednesday night.
You LIKE??????
I'm taking photos now thanx to the influence of someone quite close to me. And I love it. While I would love to have some women to shoot, I've yet to find a candidate. Still I know it will take some time to be taken seriously. Other than my equipment, I'm still just a guy taking pictures with a camera. I'm shooting with a Nikon d60 w/ an 18-55mm lens. LOL, i don't know exactly what that means but to those who do, I'm told it's a kick ass camera so fuck it. Anyway my photos can be viewed on flickr. The address is / www.flickr.com/tonyflaco /
I only hope I get the support I've been given in music so much. thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a new hobby. Good for you. You should stick with this one for a little while so it's not money wasted. And candidates really. People would probably take you serious if you were more serious with your approach.

Lessence said...

More serious? My Approach? Stick with it? Hmm....Ya know, I don't know what you mean by that at all. But I'll indulge. I don't think you know me. I love and have admired photography for quite sometime. And I will give it the same attention as I do writing. I do this for the Love. Take me seriously off that. This is not a mood swing or something to do. Anyone who doesn't take me seriously Fuck'em. I'm gonna get mine regardless. Watch ME!

Anonymous said...

Don't take offense. It was just a comment.

Lessence said...

Yeah, Sorry about that. I kinda figured that much after the calm down. Vented a few of my own issues in the response. We Cool.

Anonymous said...

Okay I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to this form of art I may be slightly ignorant...but uh I'm not seeing the beauty in the picture you took of your feet. Ewwww...lol i'm just playing, umm well kinda. ; )

Nikki