Saturday, April 04, 2009

Got Mouth?



Ok, Ok, if only I could count the many times I should've just Shut the Fuck up. Now that it comes to mind there are a few times when I told a female I loved them (because i did)..........bad move. Then again there are times when I didn't like a girl and told them that...... again not a good move.
Still for the most part I get caught up in embarrassing, even awkward situations just for saying inappropriate shit to women, or even men. I blame most of this on my on going friendship with Gary. I mean me and Gary have no boundaries when it comes to conversation. No topic is taboo. Now in my defense, when you hang out with someone like that and throw those who tend to deal with it in the mix, you become totally submerged in a free spirited environment. And I swam in that shit for over 3 years. So I have sporadic moments of inappropriate outburst over the phone, at a party, in bed, etc, etc. Needless to say sometimes that shit gets me in trouble. Especially with women.
Now for some of these women I get it. Ok your upset, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry, you don't know me, and I get it that you don't get it Ms. Sensitive. But I expect more tolerance for women who know me. Especially if that's part of what you like about me. I say shit, I don't like boundaries in relationships I have with people. With my closest friends, we should be able to talk about ANYTHING. Cause I don't see what the big deal is. I made a comment about a VERY Close friend's breasts today. And she got mad. What kinda shit is that. If She reads this posts, I'm sure she'll get even more upset. But whatever. I'm sick of that shit.
And I'm tired of you, someone I've known for over 16 years getting mad at me for being me. You KNOW how I get down.
Besides I'm not being mean when I say what I say. I'm just making conversation. And no I'm not saying that people should tolerate and participate. I just don't understand why it has to turn into such a huge problem. Anyway though, here I am. No one to talk to tonite and thru inappropriate comments loosing out on talking to the one person I did have. I suppose I deserve it. "YO POUR A GLASS OF THAT OVER HERE!!" I'm lonely.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ant....u are going thru a lot! I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me....but don't forget I had been replaced and u weren't there when I needed you. The post before this one said you could leave now! I know a place you can go and no sir its not hell!! LOL I hope things get better for you because I do feel u deserve to be happy. And for people who do know you and have known u shouldn't excpect any less out of you , but you knowin them as well means my dear that u should already know what NOT to say to these certain people! I wouldn't say anything if u wanted to talk to me about my breasts! But I would be offended over you talkin about my weight...know your friends doll it goes 2 ways in life not just yours. I'm sure they will forgive you. We all know you truely are a great guy! No more I love yous if u don't mean it tho. Take care and be cool!

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm confused...are you saying you told someone you loved them and really didn't, or are you saying you didn't like a girl and you told them that you didn't like them? I guess I'll need you to answer that before I comment on that part of this post. Anyway you really should stop playing like you're the victim, it's not a good look. What is it about you that push your friends away? You can't base your friendship with women on how you are with Gary....they are not Gary!! You can't expect them to react to things like Gary would. And you can't go around saying whatever you want just because you are friends with someone. Maybe it's not what you said but how you said it, you as a friend should know whats appropriate to say. And it will vary from friend to friend. What's your definition of a friend? It doesn't seem like you take the time to really get to know your friends. It sounds hella petty that you got into an argument with someone over their breasts, since I wasn't there and there's always two sides to a story I won't speak on it....however like you said there is a possibility that she may read this and get mad, and you said whatever..like it's nothing. Is this how you treat your good friends?

Nikki

Lessence said...

The post says "Got Mouth" and the pic displays a guy offering a cup of "Shut the Fuck up." LOL, I was in a whole saying that I'm wrong for my ways and in Fact "I need a cup of Shut the fuck up." I was only stating that I am and will be who I am. Sure my personality isn't for everyone, but who's is. So...... I admire your insight Nikki. You know me pretty well, or at least you did so it surprises me that you wouldn't instead co-sign on some aspect of my personality. I smile now as I write this knowing that there was a time when you absolutely adored me. I'm gonna leave it on that good note.

Lessence said...

btw, the I love you was meant. I just think I should have kept them to myself. When i love I go HARD!. Women who've I've been in love with never had to second guess it.

Anonymous said...

Lol okay, I think i'm just gonna go with a TOUCHE for now. Just like you, I would like to end this one on a good note. I like how you threw that statement about me adoring you in there. Cute!! You know, I use to have a love/hate relationship with your arrogance, sometimes it was super sexy, then there were those times when I really just wanted to choke the hell outta you.

Nikki