Sunday, February 26, 2012

In a Place


I realize that I am in a place now.
I reached out, but no one was there.
I know this blog has seen better days, and I don't expect anyone to follow me on THIS Journey.
I have to ride and write this out because i never want to forget this.
This is my LIFE and I am a Writer........
A Scribe.

Two parts, (1st one)

I really analyze sadness when it comes to me.
People will say what they will, but it's just what I do.

Bad Luck, disappointment, a broken heart. Most of my problems are with people.
From a lover to an associate,
I'm just not good at people.

Let me say this.....
"I still believe I am a good guy."
I know I can't sit here and say I finished last, but I feel that way.
-Dead Last-
Or at least always second place to someone or something.
You know, there is an emptiness about time where I am at right now.
Why have I been alone all these years. Unable to connect on a mutual base with anyone?
/WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!/
I ask this question like I would ask how to fix a car or computer.
I just want to fix it and move on.
This isn't written for anyone to feel sorry for me, or pity me.
-I despise that-

I am just Tired.
Tired of doing this shit........Alone.

(2nd)

Is this Ink my salvation? My comforter? My truest friend?
You speak for me. I can tell you anything.
We are One in time. You have been my Youth, My Voice, My Silent Orator.
The Keeper and Speaker of my secrets.
My naked Soul.
My Testament.
You remind me of my convictions, my promises, my ambition, my self.
The Black and White of a gray soul depicted on paper or monitor screen.
This part of me for the masses when I no longer care who's looking.
Who will judge.
Who will use you against me.

I simply swim in the scribbles of my raving mind and Find shelter in this storm of emotion.
Especially when I am Tired of Trying to make sense of it all.
Especially when I Fall.
And from times long ago you have reached out and touched me, even now.
To take me Deeper, or raise me Up when I am too lost in my own Despair.
I shall Love you ForEver.
And when I am gone,
You will tell them.

-I was Here-

6 comments:

Silver-Lips said...

Wow, you truly have a poets heart. Though what you wrote was sad, how you said it was beautiful. I am really impressed (and it takes a lot to do that)

Karen said...

Awesome writing. I was touched. If what you wrote came from your personal experiences rest knowing that you are never alone. You are loved by your creator. Keep on writing and sharing with the world. There is an old saying, "when the student is ready, the teacher will come." Don't lose hope. And thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I would say alone by choice for the most part...stop holding on to the past to allow room for the future...the past can keep you
"in a place"

Lynda-bird said...

When you trust in you, that is alone. When you trust in the One who is able to keep you, you are never alone. Whom do you trust? Choose ye this day whom you will serve, self or the one who breathed His life into you and placed within you a part of Himself. He is worthy, He who desires you to receive His free gift of salvation. If you do not know of Whom I speak, simply say to Him now, "God, if you are real, show me who You really are".

Me said...

You must be officially done writing.....

Anonymous said...

omg that was deep. You gave me goosebumps. Awesome writing