Friday, September 23, 2005

Jolly Fat Man

Goody Goodie


Sherman.
This is the only pic I could use to represent the Jolly big guy we know who balls like no other in the realm of comics. Atleast in the days of the click. While there are some bad things to write about the Sherm, i won't go there just because we've always been cool and I think those involved have forgivin him for the most part.
Of course I will add that he smiled thru it all.
Now this guy may very well be a super nerd by some standards.
After learnin the art of the clicks and spending quite a reaonable amount of time in the nerd realm I was able to penetrate deep into the nerd stronhold and meet him. A nerd buddha if you will. And thru him I was able to see.........."The Red Room."
Inclosed in this room were some of the most coveted as well as expensive comic and superhero archives as well as sculptures and other numerous artifacts. Oh and the entire room was red.
The jolly man just stood in the corner and smiled with delight as I surveyed the room, answering questions as I asked him. And oddly enough somewhere deep inside....I was honored.

In the aftermath of that moment I was only able to meet him about 2 more times, and those moments were uneventful, and of course he was smiling. I have reason to believe he found a woman and they are like cyptonite to nerds, so undoubtably she single handedly ended his reign. The last I heard of the infamous Red Room is that it's contents were removed and locked away in a storage facility never to be seen again.
Good Times?

Salute!!!
The Buddha nerd,
Sherman Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe "The Red Room" is now called "the nursery"...