Tuesday, November 08, 2011

SHUT UP! S.T.F.U.!!




1. UniqueBlogs:  when ppl say  things about the government that makes no sense i want to tell them to stfu

2. me:  When people talk during moves too much i wanna tell them to stfu

3.  UniqueBlogs:  when ppl say stupid hypotheticals  i want to tell them to stfu lol

4. me:  When people ask me for help then try to tell me how to do it, I want to tell them to stfu

5. UniqueBlogs:  when ppl ask me for advice and then argue about the advice i'm giving i want to tell them to  stfu

6. me:  when i am debating with someone and they will not let me get a word in, I want to tell them to stfu

7. UniqueBlogs:  when I'm debating w/ someone and they take general statements personal I want to tell them to stfu lol

8. me:  When people I can't stand are just "talkin" to anyone, I want to tell them to stfu
 
9.  UniqueBlogs:  when ppl start talking about how they know "famous" people I want to tell them o stfu

10. when ppl start talking that Illuminati shizz i want to tell them to stfu

11. me:  When someone offers a person meat and they say "no I don't eat meat, I'm a vegetarian", I want to tell them to stfu

12. UniqueBlogs:  when holier than thou ppl won't go to dinner w/ their friends because a few of them might have a drink I want
to tell them to stfu

13.  me:  Speaking of which, when people tell me I need Jesus, I wanna tell them to stfu ( UniqueBlogs:  well, most times if it
is stated like that it's usually a joke || me:  these are people I don't know lol)

14.  me:  When people see me reading a book and in public and still try to talk to me, I wanna tell them to stfu

15. me:  Pathological liars.  STFU/ Nigga you wasn't there!!

16.  UniqueBlogs:  when ppl start talking in nigga language i want to tell them to stfu

17. me:  People who like to talk with food in they mouth make me wanna tell them to stfu

18. When someone tells me to stfu, I wanna tell them "NO, you stfu!"

19. People who always gotta be right about everything make me wanna tell them to stfu.

20.  UniqueBlogs:  ppl who always tell their personal business on social networking make me want to tell them to stfu

21.  me: People who excessively complain need to stfu

22. UniqueBlogs:  ppl bragging about how great their relationship is when they've only been dating a month need to stfu

23. me:  LOL, I wanna tell fine ass women to stfu.

24. UniqueBlogs:  hahaha. i wanna tell ppl who think their fine to stfu

25. me:  Jealous niggaz need to stfu

26. Broke Old men living with they moms need to stfu

27. UniqueBlogs:  men/wmn talking about how they love their kids but that's the last thing on their mind when payday comes
need to stfu

28.  me:  Men/women who don't have time for they kids need to stfu

29. me:  Bad ass kids need to stfu

30. UniqueBlogs:  ppl who claim their kids aren't bad need to stfu

31 .me:  People who talk too loud in restaurants make me wanna tell them to stfu

32. me:  This dude I know told us how he still showers with his 12 year old son..... we told him to stfu

33. UniqueBlogs:  when ppl use cliches on me when Im having a bad day i want to tell them to stfu

34. every time someone give me advice I just want to tell them to stfu!

35. when people don't need to be saying anything to me PERIOD i want to tell them to stfu


**this was a very candid conversation that was documented. Intended to be hurtful/harmful to anyone who needs to STFU**

No comments: