Monday, November 28, 2011

A Window


The list is few,
but in Love I go hard.
I must admit though that as picky as I am, I did not know toward what purpose that was. Maybe because I chose wrong.
And in one case, though I don't usually think this way, I may have chosen higher than my station in life.
But I loved her.

I still do.
A Decade has not changed that.

I call her my Heart, proposed to her before any man, and was put putty in her soft pretty hands.
I could be myself. I was alive.
Funny how times flies and Lovers who are friends, became friends who are Lovers.
And the ice is too thin. The days become shorter. And during this daily traveling day you find yourself asking,
"where am I going?"

Ya know, from a perspective, the world actually DOES revolve around you.
In my world, I loved at loves mercy, and I did it on my knees.
I wasn't a King, I was a Knight.
And I looked upon the women who loved me and I did not love as simple nobles and peasants (some anyway-sorry for the reference, I've been reading too much Game of Thrones lately, lol). Either way I never really believed they loved me because they did not love as I do. (And that was kinda stupid)
Whether I was right or wrong
-Karma is Law-
I believe that. Trust me when I tell you.
To those I have loved, and to those I have not, trust me. Karma can be a bitch.

I know this post is probably all over the damn place. Sorry
Maybe I look back a little too much, and I need to let some things go.
Truth is, I have no idea what I am doing anymore. Even when I think I know what I should do, even when it's all so very clear.
So usually I just say fuck it and leap.

" I love you girl. As much as I love myself if not more. After all these years. Dare I say even more than anyone has loved me."

These words are few to the actions and time that speak volumes.
Still in the end it may be meaningless and blow off in time like the leaves from a tree.
Memory.

"The Sweetest thing can become the Coldest Winter."
All or nothing,

That is the Game of Love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass

Lessence said...

-hmmm.... too clique. No disrespect, but run tell that to strange fruit.

Anonymous said...

Do you think karma is catching up? If so in my opinion, I would ride it out until there is no more, yea feelings may get hurt but at least you will know and be able to move forward.