Sunday, May 01, 2005

Girls, Girls, Girls

Women

The joy, the pain, the sex, the ex.
This PL post is dedicated to all the girls I've loved before.
I can't lie, I'm a sucka for love and lust. I mean nothing seems to make the day better than a call or visit from a young attractive lady.
The outward apperance and Ballin mentality might suggest that I'm a playa(i get that sometimes) I'm not like that, though sometimes i think i should be.
I lost my virginity when i was 17, fuckit, it's out there. That shit was overrated, and it was a mistake, i should have waited longer. Addiction is an affliction after all. Some have crack, some have liquor, some have weed. Mine is women. DAMNIT!!
And whats even more fucked up is that when i do meet a good woman, I settle in and then get the urge to get out of the relationship. What does that mean? I think i can be shallow sometimes too. I have my days. I think I'm rambling.
Ya know i used to live in a world where i thought what someone told you was the truth, especially when they sware to god or some other form of bullshit people use to make you think they tellin the truth. That didn't work out too much.

I think I don't respect women. I mean I respect them like your suppose to respect anyone. But I don't really respect who they are. It's always the same bullshit, they make themselves seem unreal after awhile.
Everything seems the same, in different ways.
Hehe, what does that mean.
Anyway I see my homies and I'm really glad they found someone of the opposite sex they can stand. Things are just too blurry from where i stand right now, and i'm kinda cool with that, i think it's a phase.
No doubt i'm gonna catch some shit about this post.
I had to get this one out though, i mean i broke up with my girl, my old lady friends are callin me and i'm not interested, I know i'm not gay(FUCK DAT), and when i see a girl who shows interest in me, i'm thinkin "do i wanna put up with this shit right now."
True enough i'm sure bad relationships play a part in this, and i've been feeling selfish lately, i'll post and update on this subject. God I hope I'm not in a relationship when i do.

Holla.

Oh yeah a line was drawn and i choose to step over it.

____________
Jim is a Bitch.



Hey Ladies Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although this is a rather old blog, I've decided to post a comment anyway.

Question, did you ever post an update on the topic of "girls," a previous blog you wrote? Its been over a year and half since you wrote this one. Curious to know if your mindset has changed??

Anonymous said...

hyaughit said it [best].