Wednesday, May 11, 2005

NO PICS

I made a post before this one, but I accidently erased it and said fuckit i'm not gonna write it again.
Well actully i thought about writing it again, but i was a lil pissed that i couldn't use the pic I wanted to on it because Angela currently has the pic I had in mind.
So....naturally I got to thinkin as i do and figured it would be better to alert all those concerned about the fact that angela has priceless pictures of us doing things and sharing moments we're never gonna get back.

I'm actually surprised this isn't as big a deal as it should be. And maybe thats just because with all that went on we simply forgot there are pictures of us out there showing us at our best. I'm just gonna wing the rest of this and write from the heart.
I almost feel like i'm pleading when i say that this should literally be a prime objective on anyone who values the moments we shared. Come on guys WE ARE NEVER GONNA HAVE THAT AGAIN LIKE IT WAS. Take it in. We NEED TO GET THOSE PICTURES FROM ANGELA. I can't understand for the life of me why it's such a big deal that she can't let us get copies. PLs leave me some feed back on this post. It's not like all the other bullshit I talk about on here. Those pictures are the shit by the way if you haven't seen them. I could to so much more with this site and even talk about some really good times if I had those pictures. And I say if I had them but really i sincerely mean "we". Don't just brush this off Pleeeeease, Garys gonna be leaving soon, and i'm sure we'll all wish we had those pictures one day when he's gone.
In my book this will go down as the greatest crime if we just let Angela keep those pics to herself, and last relics of Paradise Lost as well.
I still can't see why she won't give them to us, I hope nothings happen to them, and she's just stalling because she don't wanna tell us they fucked.
But anyway i'm not gonna shit on Angela just yet, guess i just felt like this is the topic that really needs to be addressed and i hope everyone doesn't bullshit on this one like they have when it comes to get togethers.
I think it's something you'll regret in the long run.
Trust me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've thought this exact same thing for the past year. Damn...

Anonymous said...

Yes, Angela if you happen to come upon this or someone see's her please get Anthony copies of those pics in an email or something. Minnie Me (pug puppy) is in those pictures with Peaches Angela's pupppy.It would be nice to see some good times in this place called PARADISE LOST!!!!

Anonymous said...

angela has hostages.

Anonymous said...

angela has hostages.