Sunday, May 22, 2005

Silent Anger

You Can get Tha Finger

I was trying to be a nice person earlier this week but it's hard to do these days. Maybe i'm too sensitve, maybe i'm just fed up with alot things i just consider bullshit. I really wanna just be cool and get along with everyone but sometimes people do things that just rubb me wrong. What does that mean. I haven't been writing about much lately because there was nothing good to write about, all that little shit kept buggin me.
Sooo.

These are the things that get under my skin.

  • When Gary offers other people dibs on his shit that i want, and they don't even take the time to hang out with is ass.
  • When we call people to kick it and they just blow it off.
  • When i offer to hang out with Lisa and she thinks i'm trying to fuck, or that something might happen. NO
  • When I knock on Matts door(the hermit) and he refuses to answer, rather than answering and just saying I don't wanna hang out.
  • When people who don't usually call, only call to ask for money, or see if i'll buy something from them.
  • black women
  • white women
  • Stuarts dead
  • Laffy's in jail
  • people aren't more critical about my work
  • My sons mother, her greed and her clutches on my only child
  • How everyone shits on whats left of the Click these days
  • How people like Nadia look at me these days(you forget i was there for you when you needed it, but that don't mean shit huh) and thats not just her i'm talking about
  • When i get shit from people because i have a good job
  • That i can't be me and get a good woman(don't judge a book by it's cover)
  • Those fucking pictures Angela has, and how no one gives a shit
Ya know I read this book once about how after the war in heaven between God and Satan, God even casted out the Angels that stood by idly and didn't defend him. Well alot of times these days i feel like I associate with quite a few people who arent even really my friends, i've been here before and unfortunatly i'm usually right. I think i'm just being too nice. I really think i should just simply eliminate the bad elements in my life to reduce the stress of dealing with these people and the things they do. I don't really look at it from thier point of view because I simply don't believe i'll be missed. I'm kinda like they guy who got fired and no one told him, so i can just simply stop showing up to work ya know. And please, don't try to analyze me or get me to analyze myself I've thought this out thoroughly and i don't feel like reading some "look into yourself" bullshit that Angela might say to me.
I know my close few will hold me down while my enemies, yes "Enemies" will talk shit or wonder if i'm talking about them.
And if your wondering then yes your most likely and enemy.


Bomb First Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man Les Sup Dog

Greg Doesnt Know What Cd Your Askin About. We Are Sorry About This.

Call His Cell.

2302870.

To Ask Him

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

venting is our god-given "prophecies".