Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Wet Dreams

Temptation?


Ok so i keep having this dream right.
Theres a woman who keeps fucking showing up no matter what I'm dreamning about, she just pops in there.
She's a tease, she gives herself to me, she won't talk to me.........it's always something new.
And like i said no matter what i'm dreaming about she just shows up at random, i mean i could be dreaming about lynchings and this woman would show up.
Another wierd thing is, she has a face right but i can't really make it out, but she can take on the likeness of any woman i've ever wanted, or any woman i've ever been with.
But i know it's her.
She turns me on, most of the time. Although sometimes she can be a pain in the ass.
She knows all the little things that turn me on, but i get the feeling that instead of doing it for my pleasure, she's using it against me.
I remember i used to have these full wet dreams, and i'd wake up basically satisfied(hehe).
But now it just feels all wrong, and i don't even really cum, even though i do in the dream sort of anyway.
Am I sexually frustrated, or am i just fucked up. (LOL)
I wonder.
For lack of a better example, this chick is like a seductive female freddie kruger, but attractive.
No one really gets this many cameo appearances in my dreams so this must represent something, but what.
And sleeps been hard enough lately but now i got to deal with this bitch every other night.
I mean sometimes i just wanna have some cool serene dream, sometimes you just aint in the mood to be turned on and fucked, or fucked with for that matter.
But at the moment i don't have the luxury of choice in my unconcious thought process.
Things were so much better a year ago when i was dreaming about Lord of the Rings.
Oh well i guess.


Get out of my bed Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u ever figure this one out? how long before u "new" dream woman (the soul mate) entered the picture?

Lessence said...

I have never figured this out. And I still run into her from time to time. Still weird as ever.